Sign In | Join Free | My vivirlatino.com
vivirlatino.com
Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Home > Body Kits >

car stickers, vinyl sticker, glass sticker, window sticker, sticker

Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.

car stickers, vinyl sticker, glass sticker, window sticker, sticker

Delivery : 15-20 days
Packaging Details : pvc box or as per your requirements
Payment Terms : pay 30% deposit in advance, then balance the rest 70% value
Place of Origin : China
Minimum Order : 2000 pcs
Category : Other Body Kits
Contact Now

Product Description
We are offering over 150 various kinds of wall sticker products and monthly output up to 20k pieces. We are the best manufacturer that you can trust in China. Size: We adapt some of our patterns to the dimensions you may need. Therefore, give us the decor's reference with the width and length you wish for proportions. Print: Our products are printed using high quality inks, that are resistant to fading and water. Material: These removable wall stickers are made of 3M vinyl with low tack removable adhesive and can be easily removed and repositioned if you want to change them around without leaving a sticky residue or harming surfaces. Glue: transferable glue, peel without any dirt on the wall and will not damage your wall. Design: also can be adjusting according buyer's request. Package: Roll in a thick paper tube (common), customized package is available

Product Feature
1,The decorative sticker is widely used for decorative the wall, window, car, fridge, ceiling roof, ceiling light and so 2, the different color can be filled in the recessed part 3, the customer flower pattern and size is welcomed JUST ENJOY YOUR OWN DESIGN FOR YOUR HOUSE

Product Specification/Models
XM-CS003


China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

car stickers, vinyl sticker, glass sticker, window sticker, sticker Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0