Sign In | Join Free | My
Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Home > Body Kits >

holiday window stickers/window decoration

holiday window stickers/window decoration

Delivery : 15-20 days
Packaging Details : polybag or as per your requirements
Payment Terms : 30% deposit, balance the rest 70% against B/L copy
Place of Origin : China
Minimum Order : 2000 sets
Category : Car Windows
Contact Now

Product Description
window stickers/static stickers/ removable stickers

Product Feature
1. Material: It is easy removed. Use no glue and will not harm anything they touch. Transparent PVC with static 2. Suitable for any smooth place such as window, glass, wall etc 3. We print all statics on durable, high quality pvc or vinyl film 4. Various sizes and designs are available 5. Silk -screen ink or UV ink resistant so your message doesn't fade or lose its original luster 6. OEM & ODM is acceptable

Product Specification/Models

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

holiday window stickers/window decoration Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0