Sign In | Join Free | My vivirlatino.com
vivirlatino.com
Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Home > Printer Supplies >

window stickers

window stickers

Delivery : 15-20 days
Packaging Details : polybag or as per your requirements
Payment Terms : 30% deposit, balance the rest 70% against B/L copy
Place of Origin : China
Minimum Order : 2000 sets
Category : Ink Cartridges
Contact Now

Product Description
window stickers/static stickers/ removable stickers

Product Feature
1. Material: It is easy removed. Use no glue and will not harm anything they touch. Transparent PVC with static 2. Suitable for any smooth place such as window, glass, wall etc 3. We print all statics on durable, high quality pvc or vinyl film 4. Various sizes and designs are available 5. Silk -screen ink or UV ink resistant so your message doesn't fade or lose its original luster 6. OEM & ODM is acceptable

Product Specification/Models
XM-WIK002


China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

window stickers Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0