Sign In | Join Free | My vivirlatino.com
vivirlatino.com
Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Home > Home Decor >

flower wall sticker,wall decor,wall decal,removable wall stickers

Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.

flower wall sticker,wall decor,wall decal,removable wall stickers

Delivery : 15-20 days
Packaging Details : pvc box or as per your requirements
Payment Terms : pay 30% deposit in advance, then balance the rest 70% value agianst B/L copy
Place of Origin : China
Minimum Order : 2000 pcs
Category : Plaques
Contact Now

Product Description
wall sticker, bedroom sticker, flower sticker 1. material: vinyl 2. size: 50 * 70 cm 3. MOQ: 2000 pcs 4. OEM is acceptable 5. packing: pvc box, paper tube, polybag or as per your requirements

Product Feature
1,The decorative sticker is widely used for decorative the wall, window, car, fridge, ceiling roof, ceiling light and so 2, the different color can be filled in the recessed part 3, the customer flower pattern and size is welcomed JUST ENJOY YOUR OWN DESIGN FOR YOUR HOUSE


China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

flower wall sticker,wall decor,wall decal,removable wall stickers Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Cangnan Xinmao Paper Products Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0